| Shareware -
A scientific calculator
maths, statistics, finance
| Play Chinese Chess
with your friends without paying a cent
| A shareware that enables
you to input and display Chinese characters
|| New Shareware!
16 grayscale Image Viewer
for Palm devices
| Want to hide secrets after
your palm is turned off and then on? Try this freeware!
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.26 is released.New Virtual Graffiti Chinese Keyboard (chosvg). (10-Mar-2004)
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.25 is released. Update localization for TJ27/37, fix crash bug on Piscel Viewer. (2-Mar-2004)
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.24a is released. Update Fonts and support TJ27/37, TH55 (23-Feb-2004)
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.24 is released. Fix MSBackup fail to restore Unicode table. Unicode table database name is change, please delete the unicode table or Chinese OS completely before installation. (16-Jan-2004)
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.21 is released. Previously download 5.2 please redownload it, the old version have a serious bug which mess up the categories if localization is enabled. (9-Jan-2004)
- ChOS(HiRes) 5.2 is released.
- Support multiple language on the same machine
- Supprt Tungsten T3, TungstenE
- Supprt Treo 600, Zire21 (no localization)
- New IME, Array, QuanPin, WuBi
- New Sorting method, pinyin and stroke
- new inline Chinese input, allow user to input Chinese using keyboard with Chinese keyboard dialog
- bug fixed
- ChOS(HiRes) for PalmOS5 v5.15 is released. This version:
- Support TJ-25/35
- Fix crash on Piscel Viewer and various bug fixed
- ChOS(HiRes) for PalmOS5 v5.14 is released. This version:
- Support UX-50
- Updated unicode conversion table (support HongKong fonts in Expansion card)
- ChOS(HiRes) for PalmOS5 v5.13a is released. This version:
- Support TungstenT2, TungstenC, Zire 71, NX-73, NX-80
- New Rendering Engine
- Access fonts in expansion card
- Fixed crash on Sony CLIE models in version 5.1
- Fixed reading memory stick problem on GB version
- ChOS(HiRes) for PalmOS5 v5.02 is released. Add support for TungstenT and NZ-90. Fix several bugs and update localization files. (29-Jan-2003)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.28b is released. This version add CLIE SL10, SJ20, SJ30 support. (14-Aug-2002)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.28a is released. This version add T650/T665C support. (22-Jul-2002)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.28 is released. This version add NR70/NR70V support with minor bug fix. (9-May-2002)
- Update ChOS 4.03, add localization files for Palm m515, m130 and Sony CLIE S360. (15-Mar-2002)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.27 is released. This version add T400/T415/T600C/T615C support. It also support all japanese Palm on Palm OS 4.x. (13-Dec-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.26 is released. This version add OS 4.0 and N760C support. It also fix some bugs. (11-Oct-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.24 for HandEra 330 is released. (21-Aug-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.24 is released. This version add OS 4.0 and N610C support. This version also supports GB (simplifed Chinese). (13-Aug-2001)
- Update ChOS 4.02, add localization files for Sony CLIE S320. Version number is unchanged. (2-Aug-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.23 is released. This version fix display problem on CrsMeDoc. Also the memory usage of 16 pts and 24 pts is reduced, which is due to a bug in previous version. User should reinstall both program and font databases. (5-Jul-2001)
- ChOS 4.02 and ChOS(HiRes) 3.22 is released. ChOS 4.02 fix the sorting order for Palm OS 4.0. ChOS(HiRes) 3.22 fix some minor bugs and update localization resources. (18-Jun-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) users who installed Sony N710C patch 2.1, please download the updated localization file for JogAssist here. (16-Jun-2001)
- ChOS 4.01 and ChOS(HiRes) 3.21 is released. It fix bugs which make Mcfile and MSGate didn't work somtimes. (14-Jun-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.2 is released! This version have:
- Display speed huge improvment.
- Updated localization files, and new localization files for MSGate 2.0 and AudioPlayer 2.0.
New features - Show Spade, which can show the four suits of poker in most poker games again in Japanese version of N700C.
- Support reading 24 Pts fonts from Memory Stick.
- Improve compatibility with other programs.
- ChOS 4.0 is released! This version support Palm OS 4.0; Palm m500 and m505. Faster input method and updated localization resources. (10-May-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) 3.09 is released! This version fixed various crash bugs and word warp problem. (6-May-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) users who installed MSGate 2.0, please download the localization file for MSGate 2.0 here. (25-Apr-2001)
- If you have download ChOS(HiRes) on 22th April and found your Audio Player cannot show the Artist/Title correctly, please download this to fix the problem. (22-Apr-2001)
- ChOS(HiRes) is released! This version is a special version if Chinese OS which support high resolution fonts for Sony PEG-N700C. Chinese OS for Palm's user must register this product separately. (22-Apr-2001)
- ChOS 3.05 is released! This version fixed a bug during selecting text. (23-Mar-2001)